Prepare your visit well and observe all precautions we have in place in line with the Dutch health recommendations. Let’s work together to ensure a safe environment for people and animals!
1. Unfortunately, we still cannot sell tickets at the ticket desk. All tickets must be purchased online at www.burgerszoo.com.
2. You can only enter the zoo with a valid season ticket or e-ticket in combination with a time slot ticket.
3. Don’t forget to purchase a parking ticket online for your car.
4. Only visit our zoo if all members of your group belong to the same household.
5. If you are suffering from a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, slight cough or elevated temperature (up to 38 °C), stay home.
6. Also, stay home if anyone in your household has a fever (>38 °C) or shortness of breath
7. Please keep 1.5 metres away from visitors, employees and animals during your visit to Burgers’ Zoo.
8. Keep to the right of the path as much as possible throughout the zoo.
9. Visitors aged 13 and over are required to wear a mask in all indoor areas such as the indoor eco-displays, restaurants and the shop.
10. Observe all additional hygiene measures and do not shake hands with anyone.
11. Use contactless payment systems as much as possible, e.g. debit card, credit card or mobile phone.
12. Follow instructions from our employees at all times.
13. If you have a question, please have a single member of your group approach our employee.